Kindness Campaign for Mental Health Workers
It’s time for another KINDNESS CAMPAIGN to spread goodness and kindness in our local community. This time we’ll recognize staff in Mental Health Agencies in London.
Please show gratitude and kindness to those amazing folks who work tirelessly in support of our community members who are struggling with some form of mental health.
Our campaign goal:
40 (or more!) Local Mental Health Agencies receiving Kindness Cookies.
You buy the cookies – We’ll bake them fresh for delivery on
Thursday January 30th
How to participate:
- Go to https://kindnesscookies.ca/products/kindness-campaign-3-doz-assorted to order a Kindness Collection.
- We’re offering FREE DELIVERY for this campaign – so at check out be sure to choose LOCAL PICK UP to avoid delivery charges.
- If you have a specific destination you want your cookies to be delivered to, let us know. Include a note in the NOTES section of your order, or indicate the shipping name & address
It’s that simple. You click and buy.
We'll do the baking and box them up with special notes of thanks and gratitude.
We'll deliver (for FREE) on your behalf to a local organization
If there’s a special individual you’d like to send cookies too, that’s fine too.
- Buy one dozen cookies https://kindnesscookies.ca/collections/all
- Choose LOCAL PICK UP
- Give us the shipping Name & Address of your chosen recipient
There are many agencies deserving of gratitude and support. We’ve listed some on our Facebook Page https://www.facebook.com/kindnesscookieslondon but let us know of others.
Thanks for supporting this Kindness Campaign!